Khamis, September 03, 2009

as I am busy .... :-)

Selamat menjalani ibadah puasa

-----------------------------------------------

[To Fizah, you ought to repair the following story. Utmost important?]

As I was Reading …. Ummm … writing

I spent almost an hour reading the book – ‘As I was passing’ – by Adibah Amin.

To enable me to do that … I had to split the dish washing task into two ---- as I done my part, I left the rest for my hubby.

Then, I could read.

I remember reading my sister’s Silver Fish collection, and I admire all the works done.

The thing is, while I was reading, I wrote my own piece in my mind.

I was about to transfer my story unto the laptop when I realized that I needed to take a bath, as my husband will be coming home soon.

I also realized that I needed the MP4 or whatever they call it.

Or did they invented the mind-reader-transfer-to-PC gadget already?

Now that as I am writing, I think of my housework.

Well, I guess I must choose the right thing to do.

(In remembrance of the best ‘Storyteller’ ever – Yasmin Ahmad, Al-Fatihah)

P/S : Thank you honey, for helping me out … you’re always be my hero.


----------